Forgot your Career Opportunities System (COS) account email address or password?
If you have forgotten your password, but you know your username and have a working contact email address associated with your account, click the "Forgot your password?" link to have a password reset sent to your contact email. If you do not have a working contact email address, call the COS Helpdesk at 502.564.8030 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (ET).
If you have forgotten your username/email used for logging in, click "Forgot your username?" and enter the required information (First name, Last name, phone number or contact email address). You will be prompted to answer your security questions in order for the username to be found. Again, if you are unable to locate your username, call the COS Helpdesk at 502.564.8030 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (ET).
In the Career Opportunities System (COS), you can...
Update Your Application
- Click the 'Edit your profile' link,
- Click the 'Application' tab (located above your first name)
- Make the desired updates, and
- Click 'Save.'
Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Click on the 'Apply to Job' button at the bottom of the job posting for which you would like to apply.
- Enter your e-mail address and password to access your profile and job seeker tools.
- From the 'Submit Résumé/CV' page, review and make any necessary changes then click 'continue.'
- Review the legal disclaimer.
- From the 'Application' page, review and make any necessary updates.
- If you see Preferences and Skills Questions (PSQ) located at the bottom of your application (selected by the hiring agency) answer any questions that appear and then click 'Continue.'
- If there are no Preferences and Skills Questions included, click 'Continue' to submit your application. Your submission is the equivalent of your written signature for legal purposes.
Review the status of positions for which you have applied.
- Monitor your job submission status by logging into your COS account and clicking on the ‘Job Submission Status’ link from the list of main menu options located on the Welcome page.
- To view the various status definitions, select the ‘Click here’ link at the top of the Job Submission Status page.
- Once your status reads ‘Application sent to hiring agency,' your name has been forwarded to the hiring agency for consideration.
- View previous job title posting information (including agency contacts) by logging into your COS account, clicking on the ‘Resume/CV Manager’ link and selecting the ‘View Submissions’ link under the 'History' column header.
Click "Search & Apply" in the blue toolbar located at the top of this page to get started.
Division of Career Opportunities