Forgot your Career Opportunities System (COS) account email address or password?
If you have forgotten your password, but you know your username and have a working contact email address associated with your account, click the "Forgot your password?" link to have a password reset email sent to your contact email address. If you do not have a working contact email address, call the COS Helpdesk at 502.564.8030 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (ET).
If you have forgotten, your username/email used for logging in, click "Forgot your username?" and enter the required information (First name, Last name, phone number or contact email address). You will be prompted to answer your security questions in order for the username to be found. Again, if you are unable to locate your username, call the COS Helpdesk at 502.564.8030 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Returning users will need to log into your COS account:
- Click “Search for Jobs”
- Select the position
- Click “Apply to Job”
- Let’s get Started or you can save and finish later
- If you have a résumé you can import the file and it will auto populate your contact information or you can enter it manually
- Once completed click “Save and continue”
- If you are applying to interim positions, you must choose the counties you are willing to work at the beginning of the application process. You will need to hold the control key down while clicking the mouse if you are choosing more than one county.
- Answer all questions accurately and thoroughly. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required in order to successfully complete the application process.
- Remember, it is important to thoroughly review all information and edit if needed on the last screen. You will not be able to print or edit the application once submitted.
Review the status of positions for which you have applied.
Division of Career Opportunities