About Job Search
You do not have to be logged in to your account to search.
NOTE: You must first create an account, if you are new to the Career Opportunities System (COS), before you apply to a job. If you do not create an account before applying, it will result in your not being able to save your information in your application as you enter it, which may cause your information to be lost.
- If you set search criteria that do not yield results, try broadening your search by going to the 'All' values.
- Remember, search criteria settings do not automatically reset when you start a new search. You should review your selections and make any necessary changes every time you search.
- Please note that you must complete your submission (apply) by clicking the submit button for a specific job by 11:59 p.m. on the posted closing date.
- If you want to narrow your search, you can choose from 10 different options; for example, you can select 'counties' to view vacancies by county, salary range if you would like to view vacant jobs within a certain pay grade and by specific job title if you want to know if a particular job title is vacant.
- Click the 'Search' button at the bottom of the "Search openings" page without choosing any search criteria to view all open jobs.
- Use the Search Agent Manager feature within your account to be notified of job postings via automated email messages.
here for information on creating a COS account.
here to view a map of Kentucky counties.
Visit the Career Opportunities System page to