Home > Veterans Preference > Submitting Documentation

Submitting Required Documentation​ for Veterans' Preference Status

Please submit the appropriate documentation indicating an Honorable or General Discharge and other necessary records by fax or mail to:

Sharen Fogle
Personnel Cabinet
Applicant, Veterans and Recruitment Assistance Branch
501 High Street, 1st Floor
Frankfort, KY 40601
Fax: 502.564.0512

Applicants will be notified by email once the preference has been assigned.