Housekeeping Supervisor I - 48539BR
The Kentucky Department of Parks is looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor I at
Lake Barkley State Resort Park in Cadiz, Kentucky. Lake Barkley State Resort Park rests on the shores of one of the world's largest man-made lakes, over 57,500 acres, and provides an array of outdoor and indoor activities. Open year-round, the Barkley Lodge has 120 guest rooms and four suites.
This full-time position assists Housekeeping Supervisor II with the complete operation of the housekeeping department.
• Serves as assistant supervisor to the executive housekeeping supervisor
• Supervises housekeeping employees
• Trains Housekeepers and laundry personnel in proper procedures.
• Plans, assigns and inspects work of housekeepers.
• Coordinates room readiness and availability with Housekeeping supervisor or front desk personnel.
• Maintains inventory of cleaning and linen supplies
• Prepares and maintains records of housekeeping operation
Go to the
Career Opportunities System (COS) and click 'Search and Apply and Careers Opportunity Systems (COS) application' to view and apply to this vacancy. Deadline to submit your COS application in order to be eligible for consideration is August 3, 2016.
Education : None
Experience : Must have two years of housekeeping duties in a commercial or institutional operation.
Click here to view the complete job specification on the Personnel Cabinet Website.
Kentucky provides one of the most competitive benefits packages available today, with insurance, retirement and leave options to meet your immediate and long-term goals.
Click here to learn more about state employee benefits.