Team members receive eleven and a half paid holidays each year, in addition to monthly sick, annual, compensatory leave, and a number of special leave options.
- Wednesday, January 1, 2014 New Year's Day
- Monday, January 20, 2014 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday
- One-half day, Friday, April 18, 2014 - Good Friday
- Monday, May 26, 2014 - Memorial Day
- Friday, July 4, 2014 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 1, 2014 - Labor Day
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - Veterans Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 27-28, 2014 - Thanksgiving
- Thursday & Friday, December 25-26, 2014 - Christmas
- Thursday, January 1, 2015 & Friday, January 2, 2015 New Year's
State employees enjoy the benefit of many types of leave, in accordance with state and federal law. Leave can be paid or unpaid. Some examples of leave include: annual, sick, compensatory (also known as 'comp'), and even family medical.
Sick and Annual Leave Sharing
Contact Donna Shelton, 502.564.0348
In the event of an extended illness, Sick Leave Sharing may be an option available to you as an employee. Additionally, an employee suffering a catastrophic loss to property may qualify for Annual Leave Sharing. Employees may donate or receive leave in approved situations.